10 Different and Healthy Ways to Eat Fish
Among one of the ingredients that provide health benefits is, of course the fish. It is high-protein, low-fat food. It contains fats, but the "good“ fats, especially oily fish, being high in omega-3 fatty acids. The amount of fat in white-fleshed fish, on the other hand, is lower than any other source of animal protein. The human body is not able to produce this nutrients on it's own and that is why it is of key importance to include fish in your diet. The omega-3 acids benefit your health in various ways such as:
- take care of your cardiovascular health by regulation of blood clotting and vessel constriction
- play an beneficial role in prenatal and postnatal neurological development
- help reduce tissue inflammation and alleviate rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
- very important for the people who have irregular heartbeat (cardiac arrhythmia)
- reduce depression and mental decline in older people.
We give you 12 different and healthy ways how to make fish.
1. Healthy Fish Pie
A delicious combination of smoked trout and white fish fillet together with a mixture of vegetables, all put together in a pie.
2. Healthy Thai Fishcakes
Fishcakes made with white fish fillet, spinach, curry and noodles as main ingredients.
3. Southwestern Salmon and Black Beans
Flavorful and ultimate healthy blend of salmon, black beans and zest topping.
4. Steamed Fish with Sweet-Sour Sauce
A simple fillet dish, yet a real delicious treat.
5. Grilled Coconut Salmon
Easy to make fish recipe that tastes heavenly. The combination of salmon and coconut sauce will leave you always wanting a little bit more.
6. Salmon with Chermoula Potatoes
Fried salmon spiced with cumin, served with chermoula dressing on potatoes.
7. Braised Fish with Hot Soybean Paste
A Western Chinese fish recipe, perfect for all Chinese food lovers.
8. Mediterranean Cod with Tomatoes
Amazing low-fat cod meal as one of the best ways of healthy-eating.
9. Lemon and Spinach Risotto with White Fish Fillets
Fish fillets served with delicate spinach risotto flavored with white wine, parmesan and lemon juice.
10. Grilled Tuna Salad
Easy to make, flavorful tuna salad.